Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-12 Origin: Site
●Check that hydraulic oil is clean and there is an adequate quantity. If dirty,replace the oil.If insufficient,add oil.
●Warm the excavator for about 10 minutes. Warm the hydraulic oil,too.
●Check that hose connections are secure and nuts and bolts are fully tightened. Retighten if loose.
●Grease the hydraulic breaker using a grease gun.
●Is the stop valve fully open?
●Are the hoses steady? (No abnormal vibration)
●Is there sufficient hydraulic oil?
Is the hydraulic oil clean?
●Is the working pressure normal?(Check with gauge.)
●Is the oil temperature normal?(Check the cooler fins for clogging.)
●Is the filter element clean?
● Do not use the hydraulic breaker In water.
(Modifications are required for use In water.)
● When removing the hydraulic breaker,prevent mud or foreign matter from adhering to the hose or cap.
● Periodically replace the hydraulic oil and the filter element.
● Remove the chisel when transporting the hydraulic breaker.
* For details, please refer to the Instruction Manual.