Breakers with Pins- China Manufacturers Suppliers Factory
Persisting in "High quality, Prompt Delivery, Aggressive Price", we have established long-term cooperation with clientele from both equally overseas and domestically and get new and old clients' higher comments for Breakers with Pins,68mm chisel skid loader type breaker stone break,As an expert specialized within this field, we've been committed to solving any problem of high temperature protection for users. The product will supply to all over the world, such as Europe, America, Australia,Mongolia, Russia,Netherlands, Slovakia.With nearly 30 years' experience in business, we are confident in superior service, quality and delivery. We warmly welcome customers from all over the world to cooperate with our company for common development
After connecting the pressure gauge to the three-way valve, turn the handle of the three-way valve counterclockwise.
Connect the inflation hose to the nitrogen cylinder.
After removing the screw plug of the crushing hammer, install the three-way valve on the charging valve of the upper body. (ensure O-ring is installed on the three-way valve)
Connect the other end of the inflation hose to the three-way valve.
Turn the valve handle on the nitrogen bottle counterclockwise to discharge nitrogen (N2), and then slowly turn the three-way valve handle clockwise to the specified set inflation pressure.
Turn the three-way valve handle counterclockwise to close the three-way valve, and then turn the valve handle on the nitrogen cylinder clockwise to close the nitrogen.
After the inflation hose is removed from the three-way valve, the cap of the three-way valve shall be fastened.
Turn the three-way valve handle clockwise to check the inflation pressure in the upper body again.
Remove the inflation hose from the three-way valve.
Install the three-way valve firmly on the charging valve.
When the three-way valve handle is turned clockwise, the pressure value in the upper body will be displayed on the pressure gauge.
If the nitrogen pressure is low, repeat steps 1 to 8 until the pressure rises to the specified air pressure value.
If the nitrogen pressure is too high, slowly turn the regulator on the three-way valve counterclockwise, so that the air pressure is discharged from the upper body; When the appropriate and correct pressure value is displayed on the pressure gauge, the regulator shall be closed clockwise. If the pressure is too high, the crushing hammer will not work normally. Ensure that the air pressure meets the specified pressure value and that the three-way valve is equipped with an O-ring.
Aggregates producers face an ever-increasing number of options when selecting a new hydraulic breaker. The breaker market has grown tremendously in recent years to include several makes and models with tools engineered to reduce boulders, dig trenches and demolish concrete.
With so many choices today, it may be easier for you to select a breaker that is compatible with your existing carriers. However, this approach can present some limitations because some hydraulic breakers that are fit to existing carriers may not have the capabilities to manage the material you work with in your applications. You might have greater success and longevity with your hydraulic breaker and your carrier by making selections suited to your intended purposes instead.
In recent years, hydraulic breaker technologies have evolved rapidly to include advancements that not only optimize breaking efficiency and reduce operating costs in mining and aggregate applications, but also allow operators to perform a growing number of tasks in mines and quarries. This combination of technology and versatility means more choices when selecting a hydraulic breaker.
1. Match the breaker to the project. Simply attaching a larger breaker to your excavator will not guarantee better results on a jobsite. When it comes to oversized boulders, there is a direct correlation between the size of the breaker and the composition and size of the rock. When trying to break rocks, it is best to match the breaker to the work.
For maximum efficiency, size the breaker to the project and do not break rocks into pieces smaller than necessary. This cuts down on the general wear and tear of the breaker, and prevents flooding a crusher with excess product produced by the breaker.
2. Choose the right tool for the job. The life of your breaker depends on using the right tool for the type of work being performed. For instance, contrary to popular opinion, the blunt tool is best for most oversized breaking, as it provides better positioning and transmission of the shockwave. Not all tools are available for every breaker model, so be sure to select a breaker that accepts the most commonly used tools for the job.
In aggregate applications, operators often gravitate to blunt tools and chisels. These two types of hydraulic breaker tools with their distinctly different heads provide the best performance for managing boulders and other larger material in the early stages of mine and quarry operations.
Blunt Tools: This tool’s flattened head is designed to direct the force of a blow equally in every direction. By spreading the energy out, it tends to shatter the surface, which creates cracks and accelerates the separation of existing seams or lines. It is often the tool of choice when a sharper tool is ineffective.
Chisel Tools: The main function of these tools is to direct the breaker’s energy to a head that looks like a sharpened pencil point or a flat screwdriver. On impact, the head weakens a mass by chiseling cracks or opening seams that can be further broken down. There are two categories of chisels that are commonly selected for use in aggregate operations: in-line and cross-cut. Each type is engineered to direct the breaker’s force in specific directional patterns.
3. Avoid blank firing. The most damaging action to a hydraulic breaker is blank firing. Many manufacturers have improved breaker technology to include blank-fire protection that employs a hydraulic cushion at the base of the cylinder bore to dampen the movement of the piston. It also protects the hammer from metal-to-metal contact, decreasing the likelihood of premature deterioration of the breaker and its bushings, retaining pins and front guide. When working in mining and aggregate applications, you can significantly improve breaker life by selecting a hydraulic breaker model with standard-package blank firing technology.
4. Make protective housing a top priority. An enclosed breaker design, one in which the breaker is cradled inside a protective housing, can also extend the life of a breaker attachment. The housing protects the power cell from damage and reduces noise level. It also prevents dust and debris from entering the bushings and disrupting the performance of the breaker. The suspensions also decrease vibration for enhanced operator comfort.
5. Insist on auto-adjusting impact. When a hammer’s stroke can be adjusted, operators can match breaker frequency to material hardness. Automatic variable speed technology senses changes in material hardness and adjusts impact energy and striking rate, reducing harmful energy transferred back to the carrier. Selecting a breaker with automatic variable speed technology can improve productivity, and in turn, profitability.
Following these five best practices can help you select the right breaker attachment, regardless of model size and make of equipment carrier.
The M12 FUEL™ Hammer Drill Driver is the Most Capable, Lightest Weight, Most Compact tool in its class. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers the power to do a wide variety of applications at 1700 RPM’s and 350in.lbs. of torque.
LS Circuit Breaker Catalogue - SlideShare
Apr 09, 2015 · LS Circuit Breaker Catalogue 1. www.lsis.biz MCB / MC
Steel Hydraulic Tubing and Fittings | SVI International
High-quality, steel hydraulic tubing and fittings are crucial to good repairs. SVI has the tubing and fittings you need for the right price. ... Bead Breaker Blade Covers (1) Jaw Clamp Plastic Covers (1) ... Industrial (2) Specialty Custom Applications Solved (1) High Capacity Single-Acting Cylinders (1) Petroleum Equipment Parts (265) Pump ...
Customer service staff and sales man are very patience and they all good at English, product's arrival is also very timely, a good supplier.
Company director has very rich management experience and strict attitude, sales staff are warm and cheerful, technical staff are professional and responsible,so we have no worry about product,a nice manufacturer.
We are really happy to find such a manufacturer that ensuring product quality at the same time the price is very cheap.
Wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and good service, advanced equipment, excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces，a nice business partner.