An excavator is a tool that has many uses in many fields related to construction. Because there are many benefits to a project that comes with it more than you count. And there are many attachments to these machines that can help even more when it comes to operations. So most of the time, you can find an excavator that comes in handy in many ways. And that is why there is a huge demand for excavators and their attachments. In this article, you will be able to learn about one of these attachments that are popular right now in many fields. And the attachment we will discuss here is the hydraulic rock breaker.
Later on, through this article, you will also be able to learn about some of the uses of this attachment. So if you are planning to buy one, then it will be helpful to make your decision. Since it is a big investment, you need all the information you can learn before you buy. Therefore let’s first learn what is a hydraulic rock breaker is before we delve into its uses. And it will help you to have a better understanding moving forward.
First and foremost, the main use of the hydraulic rock breaker is it can demolish anything. Therefore they do a lot of destroying in the construction field. Since there are many obstacles that you come across when you are building something up from scratch. Whether it is an old building with large concrete pillars or huge rocks that block you from the path, with a hydraulic rock breaker you can clear anything and start building what you desire according to the plan.
While excavating new grounds to build roads or clearing areas for farming, there might be obstacles in the form of large rocks. So having a hydraulic rock breaker as an attachment can be convenient. Since you can easily break these stones and move forward without an issue. Because these obstacles can be really hard to deal with if you do not have the right equipment. But if you were to have this tool, then you should not have to worry.
In the quarrying and mining industry, hydraulic rock breakers are heavily in use to carry out their work. Since the rocks and stones need to be crushed before going through the extraction process. And that is why this attachment gives a lot of benefits to this industry. For example, the mobility it allows is one of the best features you can expect. Since you can move around the mining area and use this attachment to crush stones in multiple places during a short time. By doing so, it will reduce a lot of manual labour while the work becomes more efficient as well.
Sometimes the hydraulic rock breaker helps in surface compaction. It means that these breakers can harden the surfaces like ditches and roads through sheer force. And this process of hardening can help these surfaces to withstand strong pressure. So in some cases, surface compaction can be advantageous. For example, after going through proper compaction, a roadside ditch will be able to hold a lot of water pressure. So having this attachment with your excavator can become really helpful during a road construction project.
There are many occasions where excavators come in handy while doing landscaping projects. Since many people right now give extra effort to make their lands more comfortable for their lifestyle. And this can be building a swimming pool or adding a guesthouse outside. Therefore excavators are a must to pave the path and the land they need. And if they find obstacles like rocks on the way, then an excavator with a hydraulic rock breaker can easily get rid of them at once. So most landscaping businesses have this tool with them for this reason.
When you read the above uses of hydraulic rock breakers in different fields, then you might understand how much important work they do as a piece of machinery. And if you are also someone who is related to these types of operations, then you should also buy one. Since you are already at one of the best places to buy hydraulic breakers in the market. Because not all the vendors you might find in the market will provide you with a good product.
Yantai Chengli Precision Machinery Co.,Ltd is located at the seaside city- Yantai,close to PENGLAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT and YANTAI STATION, nearby YANTAI PORT and QINGDAO PORT, own unique geographical conditions.We have been focused on the research, manufacture and sales of top level hydraulic breaker and spare parts with more than ten years experience. With the most advanced Korean production technology and first-class production equipment, high rigidity and high precision to make sure the accuracy of product processing to meet the product top quality requirement.We own 2 big workshop, one mechanic workshop,one assemble workshop,total 8000㎡, 80 staffs ,the breaker annual output is more than 15,000 sets.
From raw material -production line(precise cylinder grinding-main valve hole grinding -piston grinding)-inspection(100% pass rate) - assemble(semi-automatic with experienced worker)- impact testing（make sure the main body work well）-packing （reliable and safe）- delivery(sea or air)- after sales（timely and responsible） ,CHENGLI team work together to service each customer and be responsible for each customer .
We have registered our own brand “CHLB””HOLLIS””ATEMU”,passed the ISO9001,CE Certificate and CMA Certificate.Facing to high level market,our breakers show very brilliant !Worldwide Korea,Japan,Europe series breaker can be found here .OEM business is also welcomed .
CHENGLI can supply kinds of types hydraulic breaker:Side Type,Top Type ,Box Silenced Type ,Skid steer Loader ,Backhoe Loader,Pile Driver ,etc.We have professional research team to meet customized design demand .
We promise that ‘quality is enterprise’s life’,‘honesty’,‘keeping our words’ is our attitude,‘win-win’is our goal.Focus on each details only for the best breaker !
With so many choices today, it may be easier for you to select a breaker that is compatible with your existing carriers. However, this approach can present some limitations because some hydraulic breakers that are fit to existing carriers may not have the capabilities to manage the material you work with in your applications. You might have greater success and longevity with your hydraulic breaker and your carrier by making selections suited to your intended purposes instead.
In recent years, hydraulic breaker technologies have evolved rapidly to include advancements that not only optimize breaking efficiency and reduce operating costs in mining and aggregate applications, but also allow operators to perform a growing number of tasks in mines and quarries. This combination of technology and versatility means more choices when selecting a hydraulic breaker.
1. Match the breaker to the project. Simply attaching a larger breaker to your excavator will not guarantee better results on a jobsite. When it comes to oversized boulders, there is a direct correlation between the size of the breaker and the composition and size of the rock. When trying to break rocks, it is best to match the breaker to the work.
For maximum efficiency, size the breaker to the project and do not break rocks into pieces smaller than necessary. This cuts down on the general wear and tear of the breaker, and prevents flooding a crusher with excess product produced by the breaker.
2. Choose the right tool for the job. The life of your breaker depends on using the right tool for the type of work being performed. For instance, contrary to popular opinion, the blunt tool is best for most oversized breaking, as it provides better positioning and transmission of the shockwave. Not all tools are available for every breaker model, so be sure to select a breaker that accepts the most commonly used tools for the job.
In aggregate applications, operators often gravitate to blunt tools and chisels. These two types of hydraulic breaker tools with their distinctly different heads provide the best performance for managing boulders and other larger material in the early stages of mine and quarry operations.
Blunt Tools: This tool’s flattened head is designed to direct the force of a blow equally in every direction. By spreading the energy out, it tends to shatter the surface, which creates cracks and accelerates the separation of existing seams or lines. It is often the tool of choice when a sharper tool is ineffective.
Chisel Tools: The main function of these tools is to direct the breaker’s energy to a head that looks like a sharpened pencil point or a flat screwdriver. On impact, the head weakens a mass by chiseling cracks or opening seams that can be further broken down. There are two categories of chisels that are commonly selected for use in aggregate operations: in-line and cross-cut. Each type is engineered to direct the breaker’s force in specific directional patterns.
3. Avoid blank firing. The most damaging action to a hydraulic breaker is blank firing. Many manufacturers have improved breaker technology to include blank-fire protection that employs a hydraulic cushion at the base of the cylinder bore to dampen the movement of the piston. It also protects the hammer from metal-to-metal contact, decreasing the likelihood of premature deterioration of the breaker and its bushings, retaining pins and front guide. When working in mining and aggregate applications, you can significantly improve breaker life by selecting a hydraulic breaker model with standard-package blank firing technology.
4. Make protective housing a top priority. An enclosed breaker design, one in which the breaker is cradled inside a protective housing, can also extend the life of a breaker attachment. The housing protects the power cell from damage and reduces noise level. It also prevents dust and debris from entering the bushings and disrupting the performance of the breaker. The suspensions also decrease vibration for enhanced operator comfort.
5. Insist on auto-adjusting impact. When a hammer’s stroke can be adjusted, operators can match breaker frequency to material hardness. Automatic variable speed technology senses changes in material hardness and adjusts impact energy and striking rate, reducing harmful energy transferred back to the carrier. Selecting a breaker with automatic variable speed technology can improve productivity, and in turn, profitability.
Following these five best practices can help you select the right breaker attachment, regardless of model size and make of equipment carrier.
ATM hydraulic breaker ,Korean technology,from China ,can meet your demand .
You will see our new prodcut :Hydraulic breaker [ATM255],pure hydraulic system ,strong impacting power .
Our India Partner friend Mr Jai will be there .and We prepared gift for the visitors .
Looking forward to see you there .
Hydraulic breaker is the second most popular attachment after bucket. The higher demand for breakers appears in winter as it’s needed for the breaking of frozen soil. The companies that have a big volume of work in winter season choose hydraulic breaker not only by the trade mark but by price also. It’s hard to coordinate in such a variety.
That’s why there are rules and criteria which will be helpful when buying the hydraulic breaker:
1. Weight of base machine. Hydraulic breaker shouldn’t exceed 10% of the weight of base machine.
2. Oil flow. This parameter should correspond to the productivity of the pump of the machine.
3. Working pressure. There should be release valve for a hydraulic line to control the pressure for a good work of equipment.
4. Productivity. Productivity is determined by the striking energy, multiplied by Impact Frequency. These indicators are difficult to identify under actual operating, so many manufacturers and sellers overstate the data. When choosing a hydraulic breaker, take into account its weight and diameter of pike. Many models include the mode selection switch, and it is very convenient to work effectively in different conditions.
5. Construction. Minimum number of parts, seals, connecting threads of the hydraulic breaker is more reliable.
6. Ease of operation and serviceability. Easy access to the lubrication points, hose coupling and tool interchange provides more convenient service. Better to choose a model with automatic lubrication of the tool shank. Serviceability of hydraulic breaker depends on the possibility of bushing replacement, accumulator membrane and hydraulic valve without complete disassembly of the breaker.
7. External noise and vibration. Breaker operation sound is reduced if percussion mechanism is in the enclosed casing, and between the percussion mechanism and the body frame are polyurethane buffers, which do not dispatch vibration to the body of the breaker. Damper protects against vibration of arm and boom connection, reducing bushing wear and pins. It's recommended to choose breaker brand ATM .